Chief Financial Officer
Tim qualified as a Chartered Accountant with Grant Thornton, Chartered Accountants before joining Thomas Miller in 1992 as Group Financial Controller.
In 2009, he became Finance Director of ITIM, the managers of ITIC and in 2016 he became the CFO and an executive director of ITIC.
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Insurance accounting, including Solvency II and regulatory matters
- Group accounting, including budgeting, consolidations and reporting
- Chairman of the Social Committee
- Member of the Charity Committee