Owning an aircraft is a time-consuming, expensive experience and subject to numerous compliance and regulatory requirements.
Aircraft managers are expected to deliver a service that includes:
- saving time for your principals;
- reducing the operational costs of aircraft ownership;
- ensuring that the aircraft runs in a profitable and effective manner and is compliant with changing regulatory requirements.
Errors and omissions can occur when the pressure is on
ITIC is able to insure a wide range of aircraft management professionals, including those who provide services such as:
- Technical management
- Fleet management
- Contract and asset management
- Crew management
- Flight operational management
Is your business ready for the ‘worst case’ scenario?
ITIC’s specialist knowledge of your aviation business will make it quicker and easier for you to obtain advice and support on a claim under your professional indemnity insurance.