Claims Director and Legal Advisor
work +44 (0)20 7204 2905
cell 07968 984326
Mark is ITIM's Claims Director and Legal Advisor. He is a solicitor and joined ITIM in 2004. Mark qualified at Shaw and Croft (now part of Gately LLP) in 2000 and then spent 3 years at Beaumont and Son (now part of Clyde & Co LLP).
- Undertook a wide range of wet and dry shipping work at Shaw and Croft
- Specialised in aviation claims, insurance & reinsurance disputes and general commercial litigation whilst at Beaumont & Son
- Admitted to the roll in 2000
- Member of the Baltic Exchange and the Law Society
- Resolving disputes worldwide through negotiation, mediation, arbitration and litigation.
- Has written articles on legal issues for transport and insurance related publications.
- Has given lectures and presentations for industry bodies, such as ICS and BIMCO on contract, insurance and agency law, including a two day BIMCO Masterclass on agency.
- Editor of the Claims Review