Professional Indemnity Insurance with ITIC
ITIC is the world’s leading insurer of professionals who provide services to the transport industry, with over 80 years experience of consistently providing comprehensive cover at cost effective premiums.
Why choose ITIC?
- ITIC provides professional indemnity insurance at cost. ITIC is the mutual insurer of the transport industry with no external shareholders to take a profit from the business.
- ITIC pays dividends annually. Surplus funds have been paid out to the assureds in the form of continuity credits for the last 17 years.
- ITIC understands your business. ITIC’s specialist knowledge of your business will make it quicker and easier for you to obtain advice and support on a claim under your professional indemnity insurance.
- ITIC is more than just insurance. As an assured at ITIC you will receive support from a team who understand the unique situations and liabilities that your business faces.
- ITIC will provide a sympathetic approach. ITIC understands that you will often have commercial relationships which will need preserving and will work with you to allow that business association to continue. ITIC’s unique “discretionary insurance” cover could support any claim which may not normally be paid by another professional indemnity insurer.
ITIC Fact File
- Comprehensive professional indemnity insurance, and public liability, cover provided consistently for more than 80 years
- Worldwide insurance cover
- US$ 50 million gross premium
- US$ 78 million free reserves
- US$ 67 million dividends paid to members over the last 17 years
- US$ 25,000 average premium
- US$ 130 million of disbursements and commissions collected for members since 1992
- 1900 members
- In more than 100 countries
- Backed by at least “A” rated security
- Fully authorised and regulated by the United Kingdom insurance regulator (FSA)
- ITIC welcomes enquiries from all insurance brokers*
* Facts and figures from the Year Book 2012