Welcome to this special edition of The Wire
The following selection of articles are intended to provide both interesting reading for you and practical loss prevention advice, which can be passed onto your clients.
Did you know that:
- ITIC has over 2000 Members worldwide (with no geographical restrictions).
- ITIC’s gross premium is over USD 50m per annum
- Approx. 80% of ITIC’s Membership (by premium and number) comes via an insurance broker
- Free reserves are in excess of USD 90 m
- Surplus funds have been paid out to the Members in the form of a continuity credit, for the last 18 years. Broker commission remains payable on gross premium.
- There is a separate Insurance Broker section on ITIC’s website
- ITIC's cover is designed to suit individual needs of your client.
- ITIC's cover is provided to professionals in the marine, offshore, rail and aviation sectors.
- ITIC produces fact sheets in five different languages.
- A variety of different languages are spoken by the Account Executives within ITIC, including French, German, Spanish, Italian and Japanese.