The aviation sector
The aviation sector is a developing market for ITIC, in which we have seen a 25% growth during the past 12 months. This is an area which we would like to work with you to develop.
Canada is recognised as having one of the world’s most successful national aviation authorities. Its regulation and guidance of the aviation sector provides ITIC with an excellent foundation on which we intend to develop a solid portfolio of aviation business.
There are a number of professions which ITIC can insure, including, but not limited to:
- Aviation charter and lease brokers
- Aircraft managers; pool managers, crew managers and insurance managers
- Aircraft technical managers, including continuing airworthiness management organisations and surveyors
- Aircraft surveyors; whether for potential lessors, lease termination inspection or lease renewal; PPI or build inspections on delivery or aircraft hull insurers
- Aviation consultants, including those providing advice on applications for AOC and operating licences, aircraft acquisitions and route planning
- Aircraft designers, whether of supplier furnished equipment (SFE), buyer furnished equipment (BFE) or modification (supplemental type certification).
- Air freight brokers
- Aviation loss adjusters
- Other aviation professionals
We work closely to ensure that ITIC’s terms take into account the thorough system of approvals administered by Transport Canada and other international aviation authorities.