Introduction to the insurance broker wire
Welcome to the fourth edition of The Wire which has been produced exclusively for insurance brokers.
“As a mutual insurer ITIC is here to support all members and insurance brokers. If you, or your clients, have any issues arising from the pandemic, please do contact us. It is still business as usual at ITIC, albeit with the team all working from home. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phoning your usual contact. We wish all members and brokers good health through the crisis.” - Stuart Munro, CEO
Did you know that:
- Over 80% of ITIC’s annual premium is produced by insurance brokers and as such the insurance broking community is a vital part of what makes ITIC the successful insurance company that it is.
- The ITIC website has an area dedicated to insurance brokers, which contains proposal forms, sample policies and details on ITIC’s finances. There is also now a COVID-19 information and resources page, providing brokers and members with updates and guidance on the pandemic.
- ITIC has over 3,000 members worldwide
- ITIC’s gross premium is over US$ 55m per annum
- Free reserves are in excess of US$ 179m
- ITIC's cover is designed to suit individual needs of your client.
- ITIC's cover is provided to professionals in the marine, offshore, rail and aviation sectors.