Webinar: The Cyber Collider - A panel discussion on cyber risk management for ship managers
ITIC are delighted to invite you to a panel discussion on IMO 2021 on Tuesday 13 July at 10.00am (London time).
IMO Resolution MSC.428(98) otherwise referred to as IMO 2021, requires managers to assess cyber risk and implement measures across all functions of their safety management system. This no mean feat and can seem like daunting task. ITIC has therefore brought together a panel of experts to discuss the risks and practicalities involved.
- What is required of the manager
- What are the manager’s liabilities
- How far does the manager’s due diligence extend?
- How can the risks be reduced (by contract or insurance)?
ITIC's Robert Hodge will be moderating the event and the panellists will be:
- Julian Clark – Global Senior Partner – Ince
- Robert Dorey – Group CEO – Astaara
- Capt Ajay Hazari – Chief Risk Officer – Anglo Eastern
The duration of the webinar will be approximately 45 minutes.
Register here: https://event.webinarjam.com/channel/ITICIMOPanel