We are hiring! ITIC is looking for a new account executive to join our dynamic team
Working Arrangements: Monday to Friday, 0900 - 1700
Location: London / Hybrid
ITIC is the world’s leading provider of professional indemnity insurance to the transport industry. We are looking for a driven, energetic individual to take this role and make it their own, within a successful environment.
Overall Objective of Role:
Underwriters at ITIC are responsible for marketing and underwriting for a portfolio of assureds in a geographic area. It is an exciting role in the industry.
- Underwrite allocated accounts and geographical regions (both domestically and internationally);
- Travel to the regions for which you are responsible;
- Develop long-term relationships and in-depth knowledge for your portfolio of assureds;
- Negotiate renewals and new business;
- Write new material for ITIC and industry publications;
- 3 or more years working in the insurance sector;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Strong analytical and organisational skills;
- A second language would be an advantage;
- Ability to develop good working relationships across all levels of seniority;
- Able to operate effectively within a team environment;
- A strong personal drive to succeed;
- Effective at working under pressure and balancing competing workload demands.
To apply please visit our careers page www.thomasmiller.com/careers/ or email our recruitment team at email@example.com
Thomas Miller is committed to considering candidates from a broad array of diverse experiences and backgrounds. Whether you are new to our industry sector, returning to work after a gap in employment, simply looking to make a transition or taking the next step in your career path, we will be glad to hear from you. If you believe that you could succeed in this role, even if you may not meet all of the qualification requirements, we encourage you to apply.