Event: Marine surveying panel discussion - Success in Surveying: reducing the risk
ITIC are hosting a marine surveying panel discussion on Thursday 18th May 2017. The discussion will be followed by a drinks reception.
Date: Thursday 18th May 2017
Time: Registration from 4.30pm for a 5pm start.
Where: 90 Fenchurch Street, London, EC3M 4ST
4:30pm – arrive and coffee
5:00pm to 6:00pm – panel discussion
6:00 to 7:30pm - networking drinks
The panel will include:
- Christian Walker – Berkley Offshore London: Director of Underwriting
- Steve Jarrett – WK Webster: General Manager
- Darryl Kennard – Partner, Thomas Cooper and The Admiralty Solicitors Group
- Mark Dawson - UK P&I Club: Senior Claims Director
Topics will include:
- Getting it wrong - issuing a bad report or even deteriorating the claim value
- Pleasing people – forgetting who you represent and disclosing information that may be useful to the other side.
- Taking the lead - failure to follow instructions.
- Live examples - typical claims from marine surveyors and correspondents.
- Surveyors signing indemnities – ITIC and Admiralty Solicitors Group’s new indemnity wording
To RSVP to this event, or for further information, please e-mail ITIC.firstname.lastname@example.org