Willkommen auf der ITIC Webseite in deutscher Uebersetzung. Die Uebersetzung dient nur der Information. Nicht alle Seiten sind ins deutsche uebersetzt. Einige Seiten sind nur auf englisch erhaeltlich. Wenn Sie Hilfe brauchen dann melden Sie sich bitte bei uns.
Professional Indemnity Insurance with ITIC
ITIC is the world’s leading insurer of professionals who provide services to the transport industry, with over 80 years experience of consistently providing comprehensive cover at cost effective premiums.
Why choose ITIC?
- ITIC provides professional indemnity insurance at cost. ITIC is the mutual insurer of the transport industry with no external shareholders to take a profit from the business.
- ITIC pays dividends annually. Surplus funds have been paid out to the assureds in the form of continuity credits for the last 18 years.
- ITIC understands your business. ITIC’s specialist knowledge of your business will make it quicker and easier for you to obtain advice and support on a claim under your professional indemnity insurance.
- ITIC is more than just insurance. As an assured at ITIC you will receive support from a team who understand the unique situations and liabilities that your business faces.
- ITIC will provide a sympathetic approach. ITIC understands that you will often have commercial relationships which will need preserving and will work with you to allow that business association to continue. ITIC’s unique “discretionary insurance” cover could support any claim which may not normally be paid by another professional indemnity insurer.
ITIC Fact File
Comprehensive professional indemnity insurance, and public liability, cover provided consistently for more than 80 years.
- Worldwide insurance cover
- US$ 50 million gross premium
- US$ 91 million free reserves
- US$ 70 million dividends paid back to Members over the last 18 years
- Annual premium from US$ 1,500 up to US$ 1 million
- US$ 145 million of disbursements and commissions collected for members since 1992 2,000 members In more than 100 countries Backed by at least “A” rated security
- Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and Prudential Regulation Authority
- ITIC welcomes enquiries from all insurance brokers, or direct.