- Location: 90 Fenchurch Street, London
- Date: 02/10/2019
- Time: 16.45
ITIC is hosting a seminar on cyber fraud focusing on the millions of $ paid away to fraudsters due to simple operational errors.
The full event details are as follows:
Date: Wednesday 2nd October 2019
Time: Registration from 4.45pm for a 5pm start.
Drinks reception to follow at 6pm
- Erin LeMaster – Digital Forensic Examiner, Hawkins & Associates Ltd.
- Michael Carroll, Chief Investigator, Signum Services Ltd.
- Robert Hodge, Director, ITIC
- The mechanics behind cyber attacks
- Tracking down the fraudsters
- Identifying phishing and spoofing
- Prevention of losses
For more information, or to RSVP, please e-mail ITIC.email@example.com