Owning an aircraft is a time-consuming, expensive experience and subject to numerous compliance and regulatory requirements.
Aircraft managers are expected to deliver a service that includes:
- saving time for your principals;
- reducing the operational costs of aircraft ownership;
- ensuring that the aircraft runs in a profitable and effective manner and is compliant with changing regulatory requirements.
Errors and omissions can occur when the pressure is on. ITIC is able to insure a wide range of aircraft management professionals, including those who provide services such as:
- Technical management
- Fleet management
- Contract and asset management
- Crew management
- Flight operational management
Everyone makes mistakes...
Is your business ready for the ‘worst case’ scenario?