Broker development manager & senior account executive
Kevin joined Thomas Miller in 1987 and joined ITIM as a Senior Account Executive in 2007.
Prior to this he worked for Thomas Miller's largest marine mutual business, the UK P&I Club, focusing predominantly on client services in Turkey and the South American region.
- Kevin comes from a solid background in international marine liability claims.
- He has experience in working overseas in the Miami office of Thomas Miller and has had various secondments to the offices of shipowner's and P&I Club correspondents.
- Kevin is the Account Executive responsible for Benelux, Scotland, Turkey and South America
- He has an understanding of Spanish and has presented at a number of ITIC's Board meetings with the opening speech being given in Spanish
- Presented at the Conferencia Maritima in Brazil in 2009
- Vast experience in dealing with marine liability claims