Andrew is ITIM's Claims Director and has been with the Club since its foundation in 1992. Previously he had been employed by one of ITIC's predecessors, CISBACLUB, and as an in house lawyer at a container leasing company. Andrew has handled claims against shipbrokers, ship agents and ship managers since 1990.
- Author of “Shipbrokers and the Law” LLP (1999).
- Provided the chapter on shipping contracts for “Privity of Contract” edited by Robert Merkin LLP (2000).
- Resolving disputes world wide by negotiation, litigation and mediation.
- Andrew regularly contributes articles on legal issues in industry publications, such as the Baltic Exchange magazine and the magazine of the Norwegian Shipbrokers Association.
- He frequently gives lectures at events organised by industry bodies including BIMCO, the Baltic Exchange, FONASBA, The Irish Maritime Law Society, The Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers and the London Shipping Law Centre.
- Andrew is a member of The Baltic Exchange