ITIC believes a combination of competitive pricing, pro-active claims handling and loss prevention advice enables ITIC to offer a unique professional indemnity policy for companies and individuals in the transport industry.
ITIC's service commitment
The managers of ITIC will:
- Deal with every member and their broker fairly.
- Charge a competitive premium for the risk presented.
- Give at least 4 weeks’ notice to renewing members or their brokers of their forthcoming renewal and with this notice, provide details of ITICs continuity credit (if applicable).
- Explain the cover ITIC provides – in as much detail as the member or broker wants.
- Send the member or broker certificates within 5 working days of the renewal date or renewal order as applicable.
- Settle claims promptly after they have been approved.
- Explain why any part of a claim is not recoverable from ITIC.
- Provide each member with advice relating to the insurance and other matters generally.
- Be available to the member or broker after office hours and in case of emergencies