ITIC Finance Director
Tim qualified as a Chartered Accountant and then spent time in the Investigations Department of Grant Thornton, Chartered Accountants.
He has spent much of his career within the corporate side of Thomas Miller as Group Financial Controller.
In 2009, he became Finance Director of ITIM, the managers of ITIC.
- Member of the Board of Thomas Miller & Co Ltd since 2009
- Joined Thomas Miller in 1992, spent six years in finance director roles in the services industry from 1998 before returning to the company in 2004
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Club Accounting, including Solvency II and regulatory matters
- Group Accounting, including budgeting, consolidations and reporting
- Member Nominated Director of the Thomas Miller defined contribution pension scheme
- Chairman of the Social Committee and a member of the Charity Committee