Chief Operating Officer
Alistair joined ITIM in March 2001 as an Account Executive, and for 5 years dealt with the claims and underwriting of the Club's members in Central and South America.
- Prior to joining ITIM/ Thomas Miller Alistair worked for Steamship Mutual P&I Club for around 10 years, during which time he was a claims executive in the crew & personal injury department.
- In July 2006 Alistair became a Director of ITIM and General Manager.
- He is currently the account executive for South East Asia, East and West Coast of USA, in addition to North West of England.
- Alistair project managed the implementation of a Document Management System which has allowed ITIC to become a 'paperless' office.
- Responsible for new IT initiatives