Alberto joined ITIM in December 2010. He is the Account Executive responsible for Bremen in Germany and handles claims worldwide.
- Alberto qualified as a lawyer in Italy in 2008. Before joining Thomas Miller he had been working for the Genoan maritime firm Studio Legale Turci since 2005, where he specialised in international litigation, cargo claims, charter parties, S&P, agency and logistic contracts.
- He had previously trained as a shipping agent at a UK based shipping line and as supercargo in the UK, Bremen, Rotterdam and Antwerp.
- Alberto speaks fluent English and Italian and has a command of German.
- Alberto's day-to-day activities involve advising on liability claims from shipbrokers and ship managers.
- He is currently focusing on the Middle East and Far East.